1. It is the 1st day of October.
2. I ran again for the first time since Joy's surgery.
3. Joy took her first full bath and can be picked up normally after having her sternum cracked open to fix her heart 7 weeks ago.
4. It is the 1st day of school for my kids...mama school as they called it. I decided we had better start with a field trip to a castle. We are in Scotland after all.
5. It was our first Scottish outing--complete with sheep, bunnies, castles and me driving the kids by myself on the left side of the road. Ahh!!!!!!
Ali Millikan, Author
I love Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. I love my husband and kids. I believe that God is in the room with us; that hearing God's voice is for everyone and that it will change your day to day reality.